Work Permit Services
Our team of experts can assist you in obtaining your EU residency or Work Permit if you are a Third Country National. We are dedicated in achieving the best results for our clients.
In order to obtain the Yellow Slip an appointment must be booked at the migration office for a personal meeting with the applicant and all required documents must be taken at the department.
- Completed MEU1 form
- Passport / ID card
- Tenancy agreement or contract of sale
- Utility bill
- Bank account in Cyprus and Recent bank statement from a local bank
The application will be examined by the relevant government department and the Yellow Slip will be send to the applicant in 6-8 days.
- Registration of Cyprus Company.
- Corporate documents of the Cyprus Company.
- Activities of the Company.
- Brief Curriculum Vitae – including copies of Academic Qualifications. The Diploma should be translated in Greek language.
- Original blood analysis results showing that the applicant does not bear suffer from HIV, syphilis, hepatitis B and C and X-rays for tuberculosis (TB). All these analyses should be done in any Laboratory in Cyprus and afterwards must be certified by the Government Hospital.
- Rental agreement of the applicant for a house or flat in Cyprus, certified by the president / mukhtar of the community that the flat / house is situated.
- Certificate of Health Insurance.
- Employers’ liability insurance.
- Original Certificate of Criminal Record from the country of origin.
The company will have to rent an office in Cyprus and register at the Social Insurance department of the Ministry of Labour as an employer. As soon as the rental agreement is finalised and signed by the two parties, the company can proceed with the registration as an employer in Cyprus. In order to receive a written reply by the Authorities a couple of weeks will be required and registration will be completed. The employees of the company will also have to register at the Social Insurance department with an employment agreement that needs to be signed with the company.
- Copy of valid passport.
- Copy of temporary residence permit (if any).
- Original letter from a Cyprus Bank of a deposit of €30,000.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Declaration of a secured annual income from abroad of €30,000 at least (original documents and affidavit or declaration). The necessary annual income is increased by €5,000 for each independent person.
- Official statement by the applicant and his/her spouse that he/she does not intent to work or be engaged in any form of business in Cyprus.
- Health insurance policy for the applicant and his defendants.
- Original criminal record certificate duly certified for the applicant and his spouse (if the applicant resides abroad, the certificate must be issued by the country of residency and submitted with an official and certified translation).
- Marriage certificate duly certified (official and certified translation).
- Children’s birth certificates duly certified (official and certified translation).
- Affidavit about the annual income.
The presence of the third country national is necessary.
Submission of the required documents at the government department, depending on the purpose and kind of residence.
Capturing of the biometric data (fingerprints and photograph) and the signature of the third country national at the migration department. Please note that presenting an original travel document is necessary. The Residency Card will be issued by the government department in a period of 2 weeks.
We have the experience in this area, and we can assist you on the following:
- Advise on the criteria, conditions to be met, and the application procedure
- Assist you with the preparation of all required documents and application
- Provide regular updates on the process & progress of the application
- Arrange meeting with the authorities on your behalf
- Provide assistance with opening of bank accounts, both corporate and personal