Accounting & Payroll
Complying with local Employment and Labour legislation and regulations, especially with regard to payroll processing, is one of the biggest challenges that organisations face.
By outsourcing payroll and employment services, companies can avoid the substantial costs of staying abreast of, and compliant with, ever evolving legislation.
Our Accounting Services include:
- In-house or outsourced accounting services and reporting in accordance with international reporting standards (IFRS)
- Budget and cash flow forecasts
- Preparation of management accounts.
Our Payroll Services include:
- Payroll processing
- Obtaining permanent resident permit for EU citizens (Yellow Slip) as well as obtaining and securing work permits for non-EU citizens in Cyprus
- Application and registration of employee and employer with the Labour and Income Tax Authorities
- Money movement / payment on behalf of a client
- Tracking of employees’ annual and sick leaves
- Social Insurance-related paperwork submission – sick leave, maternity, etc.
- Social Insurance and Income Tax declarations and payments
- Preparation and submission of annual tax returns
- Assistance in HR-related issues – redundancy, termination, maternity, etc.
By outsourcing payroll administration and employment services, companies get the added benefit of restricting the number of employees with access to confidential information.